For 2020, I will be offering a series of patterns and tutorials to explore this fascinating new approach to knitting that I am calling "kaleidoscope knitting". With kaleidoscope knitting, you will play with many of the possibilities within the knitting universe to create one-of-a-kind pieces unique to you.
What you can expect:
- An introduction to Kaleidoscope Knitting as soon as you join to teach you a few of the fundamental techniques. It includes a pattern for working a swatch which can also be worked as a scarf.
- Four patterns, one each released in each season. The first pattern will be available in January. You will receive each pattern as a .pdf as soon as it is released. The patterns are all at the Intermediate Skill Level.
- At least one of the patterns will be a mystery knit-along.
- Tutorials throughout the year to explain various techniques.
- Knit-alongs and pattern support through my Ravelry Ilga Leja Fans Group.
- Complimentary copy of the Spell of the Evening pattern. Already own the pattern? You are eligible for two additional patterns of your choice!
Pre-order the Year of Kaleidoscope Knitting now $69.95 CAD.
I am also offering a yarn pack with Hand Maiden Casbah (80% superwash merino, 10% nylon, 10% cashmere 325 m./355 yds. per 115 g. skein) in four coordinating colours. These will be a mystery combination, your choice in either a warm or cool combo. They can serve as a foundation palette for any of the patterns in the club. Add in more of your own colours for more vibrancy and excitement!
There are several ways to join:
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
If you are not fully satisfied, you may cancel your order for the collection at any time. You will be refunded the full amount minus the total of the retail prices for any .pdf’s you had already received.